Monday, March 7, 2011
Day 39
Happy 4 Months to me :) So today is going well as far as, all of my things are getting done *knock on wood* and the weather isn't too terrible since I'm inside! I've found, as Jeremy commented on my post earlier, that facebook has become less and less appealing to me (YAY FUEL FOR MY PAPER!) Maybe this is because John is gone or because there is not a lot of activity with my friends. Maybe there never really was to begin with and I made it up with hours of pointless stalking...I mean...interest-ing. I know that interesting is a real word but I meant to use it in a way that made it fake, hints the dashy doohikee. Anyway, my itunes go through is going! I'm in the last of my B's and I will DEFINITIVELY get through them before John gets back and wow, I just spell checked my all caps word and it's a real one...awesome. I hope I'm using it correctly since I didn't even know it was a real word. Either way, this whole getting ahead in my work thing is cool accept now I have more time for...more work! Darn it. Oh well! One must for only a few more weeks. Tootles and be safe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha funny! I didnt know that big capitalized word was really a word! hmm im going to start using it more often! Im commenting on your blog because you are sitting behind me & I dont know what to do with myself right now! but yayyyy last class before break :)
ReplyDelete