Monday, February 28, 2011
Last of Our Lives
Happy Last February 28th 2011 ever ever ever!! Today marks a long line of school work for me because this past weekend I was on tour with Chamber Choir and did not get anything done! I stayed up until 2:30am last night/this morning getting Core done and now onto the English essay which of course has no excuse to wait on, but I am working. I leave facebook up when I do it because I reference the feed of our class and my friends will chat me saying "hey, what's up?" I say homework and they say "me too"...obviously. I find it humorous. Facebook is a giant distraction and it is almost assumed that there needs to be some sort of distraction when you are doing work. People used to work with music on and I feel like they work with facebook now but it is counterproductive. I do both, yeah, multitasking but I'm a woman so I can. It'll be a long night tonight too. Live Long and Prosper <3 46 <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment