So I would like to begin with the statement that I feel like I start all of my posts with so...ok next! I would like to have my second statement be that my computer does not allow the posted adds on facebook because my daddy blocked it and my roommate's computer has too much spyware so hers did not either and it was too late to go to the library/I forgot so I decided to use my OTHER best friend's computer! YAY! SO either way my caps was still on AND I have adds =)
Add 1: Lights Unlimited Inc.
Apparently and quite obviously I am not a bright student and facebook is just trying to help! It logs how long I have been active on the site and has definitely added up all of the hours in a day and realized there is no way I can be on facebook so often and still manage to get homework done. OR maybe it's a good guesser and I'm totally off. Doubt it. Thanks facebook but I don't click adds, not only because I don't get any, but because adds cause viruses and I cannot afford a new computer everytime I want to become a bright student! SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE QUEENS! That is all.
Add 2: 5 Free Song on Itunes
So my whole "Thanks facebook but I don't click adds" thing was about to not apply here! I am a music buff, not sure if you know and so facebook probably logged into the interconnections of my computer and saw how often I was on itunes which is just as much if not more than facebook and made assumptions. That Mark Zuckergberg, doesn't he know what ASSUptions do?! Well I did not fall for it, mainly because you have to have an American Express Card to do it and I do not have a credit card seeing as you cannot have one without a cosigner unless you are 21. Bummer. Soon my itunes, soon.
Add 3: Firehouse Subs
Facebook has gone TOO FAR! I can take a crack at my bright verses blown out educational level of life but my weight is too far Mark, too far. I am so self conscious because I am just so darn good looking! I understand that it's a rarity and facebook trying to make me break everything I know and eat a...a...SUB! From a Firehouse? Is that even sanitary? I do NOT know those firefighters and I do NOT respect or accept their judgment on me and their idea that peer pressure is a good idea! Don't they teach like, self-esteem, don't be dumb classes? ANYWAY, I just...I had to take a breather after seeing this one because I hadn't eaten real food (something not tofu) since 5th grade AND I was appalled! Well facebook, no more! I will NEVER eat a sub from a gross, strange, old and decrepit firefighter and you cannot make me! Goodness me. Well back to my Spanish Italian Cult of Organic Growing Tomato Eating Vegitarian Gators Named Frankferd the Carl Pushing Llama. Thank you. Tofu, you rock.
WOW you wrote a lot on your ads! Haha i think the firehouse sub was funny. Do you really not know what firehouse subs is? Its like a subway but its right next to queens other campus (the nursing 5th street campus). I'm there all the time (5th street not the firehouse sub place). anyways... i thought it was funny.
ReplyDeleteI just really think the beginnin of this blog was very funny! Everything was just going so wrong for you! If you ever need a hug I am there.
ReplyDelete